Thursday, May 29, 2014

Where to begin...

Happy Thursday. Or not. Whatever. :-P

I've been thinking about this blog on and off since I wrote the first entry; there are so many topics I would like to cover, so many people to interview, so many books to revisit and source; I have so much inside me to say and I don't know where to begin. Do I begin with "What is mental illness?" - that feels a little daunting and elementary to me. Do I start by trying to illustrate how pervasive and relentless chronic mental illness is/can be? Do I reference friends I have watched die, do I take you through the doors of the psych wards I lived in for years? Do I tell you what a day in treatment is like? Do I tell you what works and what doesn't, in my experience?
I just don't know where to start.
Just wanted to check in. I'm thinking about it. If you have any questions or curiosities or suggestions, please comment and let me know. There is so much information that I have gathered over the years that I feel now is worth sharing, but where the hell to start is something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment