Thursday, July 3, 2014

Not abandoning this blog - a bit of a personal update.

Hello all,

So. I wanted to touch base and let the people who have sort of poked me about this blog know that I'm not discontinuing writing it by any means - I've simply been exhausted with treatment. I've been here in Denver for just over three weeks now and am feeling more settled and adjusted than before, though of course still homesick. I'm doing quite well as far as how things look on paper - no behaviors, Level 2, able to go on passes with peers and do well food wise - but the depression is relentless, and the hopelessness overwhelming.
I'm being honest, because that's part of why I started this blog. I don't want to get too deep personally, but I did want to update you all and let you know I am doing as well as can be expected and will be keeping up with this blog, probably not as much while I am in treatment as I have things to focus on all day long and am incredibly busy. But I'm still here!

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you :) I know depressions is a bitch mines really bad right now too. I'm glad your getting the help you need.

    ReplyDelete